http://www.aussielocker.com
New to mudnuts!

Author Topic: New to mudnuts!  (Read 5945 times)

silverado432

New to mudnuts!
« on: November 15, 2008, 11:19:35 AM »
Hey everyone!

My name is Matt and i live just south of Rochester, NY

I live in a small town called Honeoye Falls.

I currently own a 2002 Chevy Silverado Z71 4x4, all stock for now, i have a CB radio in it at the time and i love my truck!

As of now i am just trying to get into some 4x4 clubs because i love to get dirty and fix things!

I am an ASE technician who works for Molye Chevrolet here in Honeoye Falls.  I love what i do and its only getting better as the years go on!

Anyone can ask me anything and i will give them a straight an honest answer right back, i am very easy to get along with and i love to have a good time no matter the situation i am in.  

I am serious when i have to be and very very joking when the time is right.  Anyone can get ahold of me if they want, i dont like to make enemies but everyone has them and no one will ever get rid of them.

So i hope to make some new friends here and i am hoping to make it to the next Mudnuts meeting in Henrietta because its only 13 miles away from where i live.

Thanks everyone!

Matt

Offline GTJake

Re: New to mudnuts!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 12:02:50 PM »
Welcome, do you have some pix of your truck?

silverado432

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 09:48:10 PM »
I do not have pictures of my truck yet because i have been so busy with working at the shop, but i will def. take some.

I just went out tonight (11-16-08) to dansville to pick up my new CB antenna\'s so i will take some tomorrow if the weather is nice enough, but its nothing but a STOCK 2002 Silverado Z71 but gotta love them!

But thank you for the welcome and im hoping to meet everyone at the next meeting on the 25th

Offline gCracker

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »
welcome.. I used to live in HF, until 2 years ago, I now live in Bloomfield.  There is also another member who still lives in HF.

fedrusion

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 12:30:35 PM »
Welcome.

silverado432

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 06:19:39 PM »
Thats awesome, i live right on boughton Hill Road but the only spot to off road is now closed...

We should get together because im right at the intersection of West Bloomfield RD and Boughton Hill Road, so its very close for me

Thanks for the welcoming to the site though I hope to meet all of you at the next meeting because im very VERY interested in joining so please PLEASE dont be a stranger once you see my truck or me, because i have two white Diesel CB antenna\'s on the back of my tool box for my truck so its not going to be to hard to spot me when im there.

But Hope to see all of you there!

Matt

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=792.0