http://www.aussielocker.com
Hello to all

Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 5685 times)

kb2nto

Hello to all
« on: October 30, 2008, 09:48:08 AM »
Hello to all.. My name is Ed and although I have owned 4X4\'s just sold my old Isuzu Rodeo. I now have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and it\'s great to know there is a local 4X4 club. Besides 4X4\'s I am a Ham Radio operator. Also have a nice telescope for astronomy and while retired have a small computer business. Ok hello again and look forward to meeting some of the members. I live in LeRoy...Ed

Offline gCracker

Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 09:53:18 AM »
welcome, sounds like you will fit in, we have a few HAM operators and quite a few computer geeks(me included, I am a software Engineer)...

Hope to see you at the next meeting.

Offline Doppleganger

• Dopple's Place to Host Pictures
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 10:37:33 AM »
Yay!  Another ham in the club.  I think it\'d be a great asset to the club to have more ham radio operators in it.  Better equipment, better range, clearer communication.  My call is KC2TCM, and my wife is WD2STK (vanity).

I usually hang out on the 145.11 repeater in bristol.  Not much into HF yet, have to get my 80-10m dipole up on the house, as the 10m vertical isn\'t all that efficient below 20m or so (running thru a MFJ929 tuner).

Hope to see ya at the next meeting.

73, Jay
-Jay
doppleganger871@yahoo.com
Doppleganger's Home Page
Vehicular Vehicles:  1994 Bronco, 302/E4OD, 4" Lift, 4.56 Gears, Posis, 33" Tires.  2002 Jeep WJ, 4.7L, Cat&Back, K&N FIPK2, JetStg2.

fedrusion

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »
Welcome.

Offline GTJake

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 08:03:01 AM »
Welcome. do you wheel the grand cherokee?

kb2nto

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 04:08:11 AM »
So far have been just trying to get the Grand Cherokee on the road. Bought really cheap and you know if it\'s to good to be true it is just that. Planning on lifting just a bit for better ground clearance. Putting in some radios Ham and CB also my satellite radio setup. Maybe look around for a cheap GPS. Hoping to make the next meeting and meet some members. Thanks all for the welcome...Ed

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=759.0