https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/
Junius Ponds Saturday 5pm

Author Topic: Junius Ponds Saturday 5pm  (Read 6167 times)

Junius Ponds Saturday 5pm
« on: August 22, 2007, 09:50:21 PM »
A local Mud pit put on by the local FD out there....Starts around 5-6pm which is nice for a change.......Nothing hard......18\"-30\" of thick mud 75-100 yards long.....Maybe $5 to get in.....Different tire class at no extra Charge I believe....Also race 4 wheelers to start.......I believe there is money for the winner........Food and Bleacher seats or park in the pits and pull out a chair..............

I think its off of RTE 318 in Seneca Falls NY.......

Great time to kick back and enjoy...watch or wheel......

John

Re: Junius Ponds Saturday 5pm
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 04:06:09 AM »
F1Rocco...

Any chance on the directions from Rochester..This sounds like a good place to watch..I\'m interested in bringing my kids out there...

John...

Offline Wingman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 06:53:53 AM »
If you\'re travelling the T-way, exit at 42 Geneva, go straight through the signal (Rt-318 east), about 4 miles on your left.  It is just past the Outlet Mall and there is a tan and green building that houses the fire trucks there.  There is a lighted markee sign out front, too.

Have a great time!

Wingman

John

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 08:16:37 PM »
Hey Winger...

Question for ya....

Haven\'t gotton off at the Geneva exit in awhile...When you go through the toll booths, is there a right or left turn after you go through?...How far from the toll booth\'s??..4 miles or more?/...

John...

Offline Wingman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 09:31:12 PM »
No turn.  The T-way puts you right on Rt-318.  After that, it is around 4 miles.  You can see the mall from the grounds.  If you pass Whiskey Hill Rd, you\'ve gone too far.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=75.0