http://www.aussielocker.com
bad day for the camaro

Author Topic: bad day for the camaro  (Read 4984 times)

Offline GTJake

bad day for the camaro
« on: September 09, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »
so last wednesday i was driving to drop my daughters off at my aunts house and as im turning on to her street i heard \"tick tick tick tick\" as i was driving. i thought that i had a rck or something stuck in my tire. so i pulled into her driveway and got out to see this....
\"flat\"

So i figured, better in her driveway then on the expressway right! so i proceed to put on the spare and let the car off the jack, and i see this....
\"flat2\"

So in so many words.... (becasue my aunt and kids were watching) I asked if she had a compressor? and she didnt. so i had to drive on it flat to the gas station to get some air. (right down the street)
but then i get there and it costs$.75 in quarters only and i had just cleaned them out of my car so i walked in to the cashier with a handfull of random change and asked for quarters.
I made it to work and they plugged the tire quick for me. but for most of the day my poor car sat in the  parking lot like this...
\"flat3\"

oh well i guess. its all better now

Offline MrMindless

• Administrator
Re: bad day for the camaro
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 12:52:16 PM »
doughnuts look so cute!

that was a much better \"bad day\" than I feared when I clicked on the thread.
Michael Maskalans
#571 Last Minute Motorsports
High Miler: 07.5 Ram 6.7 6sp 4x2, ARB, 19.5s
2003 R'Audi Allroad 6sp
Road Block: 98 Dakota 203/205 triple stick, 42" SXs
Dumpbus: 97 Ram 24v P-pumped, RoadRanger 13sp
'87 AMC Eagle Wagon

Offline Scooter

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 03:33:53 PM »
If it makes you feel any better I got a flat about ten minutes from Cohocton when we went out with the quads. I also pulled out my spare and found it to be flat. I had to walk, although I should have taken the quad off the trailer and riden it, back to a gas station for help. And now I have some brand new shoes on the jeep.
-Scott
'97 F-150. 6" Fabtech lift. 37's (Expensive Lawn Ornament)
'08 Ford F-150 Crew Cab (60th Anniversary edition)
'07 Polaris Trailboss

Offline GTJake

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »
scott, did you get the flat on the way home?

and yeah mike, it wasnt as bad as i might have made it seem. still...the insult to injury was that after i got air, on the expressway to work a mustang pulled up next to me and wanted to race (he pulled up on my pass side so he didnt see the spare) and i had to pass up on a easy kill of a race. just depressing

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=670.0