http://www.aussielocker.com
I\'m sleeping with .......

Author Topic: I\'m sleeping with .......  (Read 5130 times)

Offline CoraC143

I\'m sleeping with .......
« on: August 05, 2008, 08:58:24 AM »
oh boy, do I have a story for you,

so it\'s 3am and I\'m sleeping. I roll over and I feel something small with soft fur. I think it\'s a cat toy and I flick it off the bed. Then I start to thinking, that was really soft...I don\'t have any cat toys like that...maybe I should turn the light on and check it out...

\"holy s*@% it\'s a mouse!\" it\'s about 3\" x 1\"  so I poke it to see if it\'s alive. it\'s dead, but I see thick black lines on the sides of it...\"holy s*%@ it\'s a bat, a big bat!!\"

So I pick it up with some tissue and take it to the bathroom for further investigation. It has big teeth, and it\'s wings stretched out are about 6\" long. It\'s a big bat. It has claws on the wings. So when my curiosity was satisfied, I flushed it down the toilet. Then I striped the bed, cleaned the floor with bleach wipes, and tried to go to sleep in the guest room.

\"How did the bat get into my house?\" that is what I pondered for the next hour or so. The doors to the basement and attic are closed. I have no open windows, and the cats are all indoor cats........

ANY IDEAS?
~Cora

meangreen

Re: I\'m sleeping with .......
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 09:46:44 AM »
boy cora you attract some real weird guys.  :rofl:

they can get in to some very small holes, if it was in the attic it can squeze under the door if there is a crack. it probably got in got stuck and you cats found it and gave it to you as a present.

Offline GTJake

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 10:40:04 AM »
wow. i wouldnt have ben able to go back to sleep. what if it was alive? or if there are more? what if they got in your hair?

LOL!   sorry, but you have to admit, its kind of funny. I agree with meangreen, your cats probably found it and brought it to your bed for you. If only you could teach them to bring you random jeep parts for presents instead of dead flying rodents.

Offline CoraC143

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 11:09:59 AM »
it had big teeth!!!

my cats are good hunters I guess. I wonder why they didn\'t eat it?

Offline Wingman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 07:24:23 PM »
Beware of these little critters...

Rabies is prevalent in the brown bat species.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=623.0