http://www.hahnauto.com/retail_locations_nuway.asp
The kids & I going to Whispering Pines Sat 10th - Anybody else?

Author Topic: The kids & I going to Whispering Pines Sat 10th - Anybody else?  (Read 5123 times)

Scottm

I\'m taking my sons, Greg (12) and Brad (10) to the pines for some ramming and maybe a picnic lunch on Sat. the 10th.
 I don\'t recall if they require you run in pairs or not, I\'d imagine so, and even if they don\'t I\'d rather have company. We\'ve only been out a couple of times, but seem to keep up OK in most sub black situations, and have fun on almost any trails.
If anybody would like to go, Please let me know, the kids sure would be glad if we could go out!
Thanks, Scott

Offline GTJake

Re: The kids & I going to Whispering Pines Sat 10th - Anybody else?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 07:59:57 PM »
are you coming out on the 17th?

Scottm

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 08:21:29 PM »
Yes, I\'m planning on being there the 17th, but can\'t bring the kids out that day. I will help out any way I can. I havn\'t posted up as yet because my schedule sometimes is unpredictable as a result of my health and I hate to make promises I can\'t keep.

Nice car by the way.

Scott

Offline GTJake

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 11:09:41 AM »
haha, thanks. i like it too

hope to see you on sat!

Scottm

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 02:46:24 PM »
I\'ll be there Sat.
 Now I know my way around the place halfway decent now, we covered all trails at least twice, except for 2 mud holes I didn\'t feel like winching out of.
 It\'s drying out a bit since the trim & tag day, and I ran all our marked trails, the only concerns I saw were a couple of spots where ground clearance could be an issue.

I\'ll copy this in the proper thread.
Scott

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=522.0