http://www.m4wdfabrications.com/
Coy Hill Cleanup Saturday May 10th, 2008

Author Topic: Coy Hill Cleanup Saturday May 10th, 2008  (Read 4761 times)

Offline gCracker

« on: March 20, 2008, 01:59:19 PM »
There is finally going to be an organized cleanup on Coy Hill in Mass.  I know many of us loved going there and are deeply saddened by it being closed.  Here is our chance to help show that we, organized Offroaders, are not the problem, but possibly the solution.  I am already booked for that weekend with CubScouts and Mothers Day so I am unable to attend.  Below is the info.  If we have multiple people who would like to go we can add it to the upcoming events for organizing.

THIS EVENT WILL BE RAIN OR SHINE.

Ok everyone! The time you were waiting for has arrived. We are putting together a clean up day in the Coy Hill area on Saturday May 10th, 2008. The maintenance portion will be scheduled at a later date due to environmental concerns. Details are still being worked out, but we will need shovels, hoes, rakes, gloves, and plenty of manpower to help pick up trash. If you have a camera, bring that too, as this is our chance to show the towns we are the good guys and want to make things right. We also anticipate media coverage. The meeting time will be 9am and the meeting place is TBD until we finalize details with the dumpster/transfer location. Also, we will need trucks and vehicles with trailers for rubbish removal, but I would like to try and keep vehicle impact on the roads to a minimum and carpool where we can (The dumpster location will hopefully have plenty of room for this).

In order to keep this as coordinated as possible, please reply to Zaedock@msn.com with the following info:

Name / Club
Vehicle type (Jeep, truck, etc.)
Trailer Y/N
Number of open seats

With this list, I will be able to assign cleanup teams. Trouble areas will be identified soon and maps will be assigned to every group.
Thank you all for your patience this past winter. It is greatly appreciated. I hope that we can make a difference in this troubled area.

Take care,
Joe

Joe Ostrenga
Team Leader
Friends Of Coy Hill

Baystate Jeepers Inc.
North East Jeep Organization, Inc.
North East Association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=418.0