https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/
Ultra4 Racing at Badlands Off Road Park Attica, IN June 26th and 27th

Author Topic: Ultra4 Racing at Badlands Off Road Park Attica, IN June 26th and 27th  (Read 5418 times)

Offline GBR928

• Club Member
    • GBR #928 FB Page
May 28th, 2015 - Rochester, NY

It is crunch time with less than a month before Mike and I head to the Ultra4 King of the Hammers qualifier race Badlands Off Road Park in Attica, IN. This is the first round of racing in the east coast Ultra4 series and all the big names will be there!

Many of you may not realize that this event is not just an endurance race through the woods but also a motorsports fest of sorts dubbed the Ultimate Motorsports Challenge or UMC with a WEROCK rock crawl, rally cars, 4 monster trucks, and even a vehicle parade to a downtown festival with the Ultra4 cars and drivers on Friday evening.

We will need some pit help on Friday for pre running and qualifying as well as Saturday for the race. If any members are interested in tagging along we are leaving Wed afternoon 6/24 and would be returning 6/27.

Here is a link to th epark page where you can find all details:

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/

Matt
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 09:01:45 AM by rockaholic »
'14 4400 Class Ultra4 Race Car
'87 Wagoneer XJ DD
'83 CJ7 Renegade Project
'94 ZJ Winter Wonder 3.0
'04 Ram 3500 Dually Tow Rig
'93 Wrangler Trail Rig

Offline Wingman

• Administrator
Sounds cool, but I'm out.

SlvrJK

I'll be there Matt, it's like a 3hr drive for me.  Gonna see about getting friday off so I can help out. 

Offline GBR928

• Club Member
    • GBR #928 FB Page

I'll be there Matt, it's like a 3hr drive for me.  Gonna see about getting friday off so I can help out.

I would highly recommend getting there at least for Friday evening parade and festivities downtown :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'14 4400 Class Ultra4 Race Car
'87 Wagoneer XJ DD
'83 CJ7 Renegade Project
'94 ZJ Winter Wonder 3.0
'04 Ram 3500 Dually Tow Rig
'93 Wrangler Trail Rig

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=3629.0