http://www.aussielocker.com
4th Annual Hillbilly Bog + Trails & Much More (NY)

Author Topic: 4th Annual Hillbilly Bog + Trails & Much More (NY)  (Read 4836 times)

TheMagiciansEye

4th Annual Hillbilly Bog + Trails & Much More (NY)
« on: August 11, 2013, 09:12:05 PM »
Prices:
$25 Fri – Sun or $10 a day Sat and Sun
$10 for the trail for the weekend Sat and Sun
$25 each class to enter the Mud Drags except for 2 pro mod and super mod. Those  are $50 & $75 entry fees.
Camping Free

The park is just north of Binghamton. The actual address is:
50 Shaffer Rd., Richford, New York 13835

I personally plan on being there Saturday very early in the morning and camping that night. When I get there I'll be covering the trail with the owner and talking with him more about ideas and future plans. Any and all of you wanting to take part in that meeting are welcome and encouraged to participate. I plan on getting there between 9:30 and 10am on Saturday for that meeting.

Here is the trail map for the event. It incorporates part of their motocross track with some really steep/long hill climbs. This could be fun for the higher powered rigs. Check it out. On the south side of the main road is where the mud drags and all the racing will be. Don’t expect anything real extreme this time around but they are working to provide something more extreme for those of us wanting that.

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=2261336

Also for those worried about the whole "hillbilly" mud bog scene. I've been to one of these mud bog events at Broom. I shot the event. This is not one of those open mud pit free for all drunken messes. I don't support stuff like that ether. I wheel with my family and I don't want them around stuff like that. The mud bogs they have are drag races. It's organized and safe.

I talk to the owner of the facility yesterday and he told me where you choose to camp is pretty much wide open so if you want to be in the crowd you can and if you want to be alone with your family and close friends you can do that too. Camp fires are permitted but no bonfires. They have actual restrooms on the facility too. I'd bring some TP just in case though. There are no leaf in the bathroom if you run out of TP lol.

I'll update this thread if I get anymore info from them. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try and get the answers for you.

Offline etk300ex

• Club Member
Re: 4th Annual Hillbilly Bog + Trails & Much More (NY)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 11:57:31 AM »
Looks fun but long hall from roc
06 Frontier 4x4
03 Ram CCLB 4x4
84 Viking truck camper
92 Toyota Truggy gone
Mountain bikes, it's cheaper and smaller

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=3294.0