http://www.aussielocker.com
It\'s been awhile...

Author Topic: It\'s been awhile...  (Read 6045 times)

CrotalusFJ

It\'s been awhile...
« on: December 24, 2007, 10:24:57 AM »
I just wanted to post and say hi to everyone.  I was a member a couple of years ago and took my family to a couple of events.  For those of you who may remember, my previous username was fmc_veteran (wasn\'t able to login under this however).

It had been my hope to go do some wheeling with you guys, but my 1969 IH Scout was never reliable enough to make a long trip out to a site. I still enjoyed getting to know Matt (w/ diesel Suzuki Samurai! - still have it?) and others.

Recently, my 4-wheelin\' capabilities have improved.  I now have a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, have been testing it out in the snow, rock piles, and a logging road nearby. Anybody else own an FJ?

I plan on renewing my membership and hitting the trails!  I\'m on break from RIT and available for any Holiday excursions!  

Have a Merry Christmas!

Paul Shipman

Offline gCracker

Re: It\'s been awhile...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 10:28:54 AM »
Welcome back!  Can\'t wait to to meet ya.

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 04:09:21 PM »
welcome back.

ps... user names that have 6 months of inactivity are automatically deleted.

Yukoneer

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 09:06:32 AM »
http://www.rit.edu/~passbi/

I use cross-discipline and cross-cultural synthesis to make biology less alien, and more relevant to students

How\'s that method working in class?  :)    Science will always be alien for me, my girlfriend has a biotech degree from RIT and everything she explains to me baffles me.

I\'m an alum from RIT, now in Tampa, FL working.  I was in Mudnuts for many years and enjoyed my time with the club.  If I was still @ RIT, I\'d be glad to meet ya.  Sounds like you have a great platform to wheel with.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=308.0