http://www.treadlightly.org/
Whispering Pines Annual Membership

Author Topic: Whispering Pines Annual Membership  (Read 5855 times)

Offline AWL4928

« on: April 08, 2012, 08:47:16 PM »
I got this in an e-mail from charlie I thought I would post it in case anyone didn't get it and might have been interested.

Welcome to Off-Roading at Whispering Pines Hideaway!

Update on a new Annual Membership and our first spring off-roading event!

First off, thank you to the Jeep Wrangler Club of Western New York for the trail cleanup they provided recently. They did a GREAT job and our trails are looking really good! We are looking forward to a great summer of fun off-roading.

New Annual Membership!

Whispering Pines is now offering an annual membership for those of you who like to enjoy our trails all year long. The membership price is $100.00. Our off-roading year is from April 1st to March 31st of the following year. Our non-membership rates this year will be $30.00 per vehicle, includes the driver of the vehicle, with a charge of $7.00 per passenger. If anyone has any questions about membership or our rates, please email us with them.

Note: A yearly Membership fee will be offered for a two (2) month window. The membership will only be accepted in April and May. (After May31st the membership option will not be offered again until next April/May). Also, members will be admitted free to two (2) events of their choice. We are planning on four (4) main events this year (one for each season) with our first Event scheduled for April 15th. All area clubs and individuals are welcome.

“Sling into Spring Mudfest” – Sunday April 15th

Come and enjoy yourself, make some new friends and share stories for an entire day of wheeling the twisting and always challenging trails at Whispering Pines Hideaway. Our event will start at 10:00 am and run until you decide to stop! The cost for the event is $37.00 for non-members and includes lunch. Those of you who purchase annual memberships will get lunch provided free and no additional admittance fee.

Thanks to all of our past riders and looking forward to seeing our friends and any new riders that would like to try our trails! This is a great opportunity to meet up with other off-road enthusiasts and clubs in the area. All are welcome!

Charlie/Carol

Offline s0l0ithz

Re: Whispering Pines Annual Membership
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 07:17:19 AM »
sounds kinda decent if you are going to the pines more than 4 times.

dutchman

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »
Can we sign up for a yearly membership online?  Or do we need to do it in person?  And please tell me more, are there still additional fees for members to wheel?  And what is the rate for passengers?

Offline MrMindless

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 06:50:20 PM »
With reading that note, you know as much as the rest of any of us do. If you find out the rest of the details, feel free to give us the scoop! That last item with cost to wheel with the membership is kind of the big hole in their note.
Michael Maskalans
#571 Last Minute Motorsports
High Miler: 07.5 Ram 6.7 6sp 4x2, ARB, 19.5s
2003 R'Audi Allroad 6sp
Road Block: 98 Dakota 203/205 triple stick, 42" SXs
Dumpbus: 97 Ram 24v P-pumped, RoadRanger 13sp
'87 AMC Eagle Wagon

Offline etk300ex

• Club Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 08:26:21 PM »
Yeah it's deff lacking some details
06 Frontier 4x4
03 Ram CCLB 4x4
84 Viking truck camper
92 Toyota Truggy gone
Mountain bikes, it's cheaper and smaller

dutchman

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 02:05:36 PM »
Does anyone have an email address for Charlie and Carol?  I would be happy to write and ask them for a clarification

ajduell

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 06:57:52 PM »
Just incase anyone was wondering, I just did the year membership for Whispering Pines. Yes, it was $100, it includes 2 of the 4 events he will be having this year, as well as unlilmited wheeling except for the 3 weeks they are closed for hunting season. One passenger is included in the membership, extra passengers I believe he said were $7 per rider. If I hear anything else, I will share with you.

Offline MrMindless

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 08:44:58 PM »
Thanks for bumping this thread Anthony. I decided to do it too, need to mail him a check this week. I can't bide to spend $30 for a day there but it's worth it at $100/year to have a close place pretty much whenever - plus a pig roast :)
Michael Maskalans
#571 Last Minute Motorsports
High Miler: 07.5 Ram 6.7 6sp 4x2, ARB, 19.5s
2003 R'Audi Allroad 6sp
Road Block: 98 Dakota 203/205 triple stick, 42" SXs
Dumpbus: 97 Ram 24v P-pumped, RoadRanger 13sp
'87 AMC Eagle Wagon

Offline AWL4928

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 11:38:54 PM »
Agreed I also need to send the check.  And the pig roast was the convincing factor in making it a cost positive endeavor

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=2833.0