http://www.m4wdfabrications.com/
Hoselton

Author Topic: Hoselton  (Read 6946 times)

Offline GTJake

Hoselton
« on: December 11, 2007, 07:14:38 PM »
Hey,
for those who dont know me, Im Jake. Im not new to the sport or to this site but i havent been on in a while. I just wanted to post to introduce myself to those who dont know me. I have owned 3 wranglers now, the latest was my 03 Rubicon w/ a 4\" skyjacker single flex, 2\" body, MT Alloys wraped w/ 35\" BFG Mud terrains. now that i drie 1/2 hour each way to work it wasnt the most practical thing to drive so i sold it last winter. Since then i got into racing 4wheelers.
I dont want those who dont know me to think that im just some salesman who is using mudnuts to gain business.
1) im not a salesman, im the sales manager.
2) we have created the bond of Hoselton and Mudnuts to help the club grow.
Every time we sell a wrangler, customers ask us where to wheel? I dont want people just going out and tearing up places that arent intended for wheeling. safety is also a concern as we all know people who dont know what they are doing tend to get hurt. So, I figured that I would direct them to a club that I have had a great time wheeling with.
In return, you guys as a part of this club, will recieve employee pricing on everything that we sell. Vehicles and parts.
as far as new cars, we sell Chevy, Nissan, Chrysler, Jeep, Toyota and scion. and we always have at lease 200 pre owned vehicles. and if we dont have what u want, well get it. As a long time jeep owner i know how things break, so i have also extended you discount for parts. all you have to do is come see me so i can process the discount properly.

I look forward to working with all of you again. and if you want to stop in and test drive anything without the pressure of buying, let me know. ask Joel, I got him to drive the new 4door wrangler!

Thanks,
Jake Vallee

Re: Hoselton
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 08:45:30 PM »

In return, you guys as a part of this club, will recieve employee pricing on everything that we sell. Vehicles and parts.

A club roster will be submitted to ensure that ONLY members recieve this discount.

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 10:14:17 AM »
I was in for serveice on my TJ there and was wandering the showroom there and I beleive it was Jake I spoke with.  Great guy, knew I WASN\"T in the market and still wanted me to take a test drive just to tell others about the JK\'s.  I think highly of the sales at Hoselton.  Now service - that\'s another issue - misdiagnosed the TJ twice, but still great people to deal with, very nice and professional.

Offline CoraC143

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 11:32:17 AM »
This is such a great opportunity! I wish I had know about the discounts a month ago :/

Offline GTJake

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 02:57:15 PM »
Sorry about service.....but you got to remember, cars cant tell you whats wrong with them, sometimes it takes more than one shot to get it right.

And yes Im a big fan of test drives! even if your not looking for a new truck, getting the word out if half the battle. like did all you Jeep owners know that all the NEW Jeep vehicles have a lifetime powertrain warranty?? Im not in the market for a new vehicle right now either, but that doesnt stop me from test driving everything i can! hey, its Free Gas!

Offline MrMindless

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 03:00:52 PM »
Thanks a lot for your efforts towards the club, Jake.  Too bad you don\'t sell VeeDubs :)

I\'m really looking forward to our cruise nights this coming summer!
Michael Maskalans
#571 Last Minute Motorsports
High Miler: 07.5 Ram 6.7 6sp 4x2, ARB, 19.5s
2003 R'Audi Allroad 6sp
Road Block: 98 Dakota 203/205 triple stick, 42" SXs
Dumpbus: 97 Ram 24v P-pumped, RoadRanger 13sp
'87 AMC Eagle Wagon

Offline GTJake

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 03:08:08 PM »
used V-dubs yes....

and im looking forward to cruise night too