http://www.hahnauto.com/retail_locations_nuway.asp
New Jeep in City of Rochester

Author Topic: New Jeep in City of Rochester  (Read 6401 times)

SpaceOut

New Jeep in City of Rochester
« on: May 16, 2011, 03:06:23 PM »
Hello all! I am a brand new jeep owner, just picked up a 2011 Jeep Wrangler about 500 miles ago.  I am very eager to learn all about the capabilities of the new car both on and mostly off the road!  I understand there is an event coming up for newbs like me at whispering pines, would a stock wrangler make it through all that is planned for the day? Also, do i need to sign up/pay/RSVP to be a part of what sounds like a great day?  Thanks to everyone in advance for all the help and answers to questions i am sure to be asking.

Offline gCracker

Re: New Jeep in City of Rochester
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 03:21:26 PM »
Welcome!

Yes the 4x4 101 event we have scheduled for is for people just like you, so your new Jeep should be able to handle anything we do.  You should just reply to the event thread here.  We will be collecting money at the event.  You should also watch that thread as more details will be added as the event draws closer.

Offline etk300ex

• Club Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 04:23:46 PM »
welcome
06 Frontier 4x4
03 Ram CCLB 4x4
84 Viking truck camper
92 Toyota Truggy gone
Mountain bikes, it's cheaper and smaller

beanz98

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 07:09:28 PM »
Welcome.  You will be amazed at the capabilities of your stock jeep.  Just a warning though...you will be hooked for life!!!!

Raddadd

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 09:46:53 PM »
boy does he have that right......!!!!

This is the place to get answers and direction.....just got done with my Wrangler. Check out the threads on this site for a lot of cool info.

Welcome.    Get ready to change it.....it\'s inevitable.

SpaceOut

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 08:41:06 AM »
I already understand what you guys are talking about and i have not even hit the trails yet.  Keep looking at accessories on websites, but i am going to hold off on big purchases until i take it off the road and see what it really needs...Man i am excited, is it 5/28 yet?????

Offline etk300ex

• Club Member
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 12:38:30 PM »
thats the way to do it!
06 Frontier 4x4
03 Ram CCLB 4x4
84 Viking truck camper
92 Toyota Truggy gone
Mountain bikes, it's cheaper and smaller

NokternalJeeper

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 09:26:48 PM »

SpaceOut wrote:
  I am very eager to learn all about the capabilities of the new car both on and mostly off the road!  

Lets start by saying greetings and welcome aboard. glad to see another JK in the mix. Secondly please refrain from calling it a car... :badidea: :badidea: it makes the JEEP really sad   :bawl:  :bawl:

And as far as its capabilities go i went to the 4x4 101 last year in my 09 JK Rubi and it was absolutely great handled every thing I put it through... was very impressive for stock.
 you will have a blast

ajduell

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 03:22:44 PM »
Just thought I\'d drop by and say hello. Just joined the site a few days ago, after picking up a \'07 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. Always wanted a Wrangler for years and finally got one. So far, I\'m loving it. Still checking out the site, seeing what everything is about. I live in Gates and see quite a few OIIIIIO running around town. Anyways, nice to see others in the area. Maybe I\'ll see some of you aroound if time allows.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=2431.0