http://www.hahnauto.com/retail_locations_nuway.asp
WTB: 4dr JK Rubi

Author Topic: WTB: 4dr JK Rubi  (Read 10124 times)

Offline Wingman

• Administrator
Re: WTB: 4dr JK Rubi
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 07:29:38 AM »
I always think the same thing.  Then I ask myself if it will ever get done?  And, is it worth the time to do it myself?

As much as I love working on my junk, sometimes the reality of my situation is that it\'s worth the extra $$ to have it done already and be enjoying it now. (the whole American instant gratification thing ;-))

Of course, I don\'t think I could choke a 10k difference.  Maybe 5k for the 4:1 t-case and axle upgrade...

Offline CoraC143

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 09:42:28 AM »
I\'ve seen 2010 4-door rubi\'s for 37k - 35k around here.

I think the time savings vs. extra cost is worth it, bigger axles, transfer case gears, electronic say-bar disconnect, electronic lockers.

To do it yourself, all of those upgrades would be out of pocket. You can finance a rubicon.

Camo1Ton

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 12:05:42 PM »
I don\'t know if I would be willing to go off road with a vehicle with that kind of note. 35K and then say you have some trail damage that the insurance company, warranty won\'t cover. 10K in a dedicated trail ride being towed by your new one makes more sense to me.

Offline CoraC143

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2010, 02:47:17 PM »
I\'m looking for a DD that will also be our JeepWerx show vehicle. I\'ll probably wheel it on moderate trails, a couple times a year, like in western mass and with Jon Fund. I don\'t plan on selling the CJ until we build a buggy.

Bear & I are both looking for 4-door Rubi\'s, but I\'m looking for the color his wife hates, rescue green.

Dragon

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2010, 11:48:49 AM »
Yayy for Rescue Green.

*nope, I\'m not biased   :)

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=2112.15