http://www.4wd.com
D44a locker really gone?

Author Topic: D44a locker really gone?  (Read 7169 times)

D44a locker really gone?
« on: October 30, 2007, 01:02:51 PM »
I saw the Aussie add at the top of one of the pages so i thought i\'d ask.

I have the d44A in teh back of my rig....and i really wanna lock it. but im havin trouble getting the money together. and now once i do i cant buy the only locker thats made for it.

anyone know where i can still get one?

thanks

Re: D44a locker really gone?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 03:22:47 PM »
Aussie has them....

Dana44a rear locker

Offline gCracker

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 03:29:06 PM »
read the fine print though...
This model is being phased out. Your order is a last time buy. Your order is firm, no cancellations allowed. We are \"hoping\" for delivery by January 31, 2008 +-30 days. Standard Warranty applies. NO CANCELLATIONS OF YOUR ORDER ALLOWED

ericautopart

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 11:49:31 AM »
I\'ve got some Dana 44 Trac Lok diffs if your interested..

AussieLocker

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »
We made a \"last time buy\" from the factory for a smaller amount of lockers than we are normally committed to purchase. These are being sold on our site at www.aussielocker.com and when they are sold out then we will be deleting that model from our web site. Delivery of this final production run is scheduled to result in shipments to us in mid-to-late January 2008.  

After filling the initial demand on this locker model the ongoing sales were slower than we need to justify a large order from the factory.  While there has never been a warranty claim against a D44a Aussie Locker we will have spare parts for the full warranty period plus.

Let us know if you have any questions on this.

Bill Cole

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=208.0