http://www.4wd.com
collins brothers jeep

Author Topic: collins brothers jeep  (Read 4494 times)

meangreen

collins brothers jeep
« on: February 25, 2010, 09:10:23 AM »
I have tried to deal with these people 3 times now and I would NEVER buy another thing from them

1st time I bought a carberator kit from them when it came it was missing parts, called there help line and they tried to tell me that I lost them (always check your parts list before you start) I told them that I hadn\'t even started to put it on yet and I didn\'t lose anything so after 3 call and a whole weekend wasted I finally was able to get in contact with a supervisor and told him what was going on and he finnaly sent me the parts that were missing.

2nd time I bought some lower door mounting brackets off of ebay I bought 2 packages from them they only sent me one package after calling and talking with one of the shipping manager she said that she would have it shipped out that day after about a week I called back and asked where was my parts I got the same manager and she said that the invoice was sent throught that day. so she checked up on the order, and it still had not been picked yet. After another week I finally got the parts

This last time I ordered some parts off line form them due to them being the cheapest place around for the parts I needed after a week had gone by I noticed that my credit card was not billed for this transaction so I checked on line for my order status and found that it was cancelled with out even an email to let me know why it was cancelled

So I hope no one else has to go through that type of CUSTOMER SERVICE as well

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=1703.0