http://www.4wd.com
4wheelparts.com

Author Topic: 4wheelparts.com  (Read 6139 times)

Offline etk300ex

• Club Member
4wheelparts.com
« on: February 02, 2010, 12:58:38 PM »
I ordered new rims and tires for my Titan, 18\" KMC XD Hoss, and Nitto Terra Grapplers 325/60/18 from 4wheelparts.com

First the rims were backorderd for a month, which I dont hold against them.  

Second they came in damaged, which I dont blame them agian.  My sales rep calls me says they came in scratched, mostly on the inside its really not noticeable, he may be able to get me a discoutned price.  I say sure send me pics, waited 3 weeks to get pics several emails ad calls with no communication, had to call customer service to get the guy to respond.  Finally I get pics, they look fine to me, I end up getting a couple hundred off.

I finally get them, I\'m pumped to get them on, head to my garage and hour away, get them on, open the box they sent the wrong center caps. Didnt want my new rims on looking crappy with no center cap so I put the stockers back on. Call up, they send them out quick, +1 for them.  

Head to my garage an hour away again, get them on, open the other box, wrong size lug nuts.  I end up buying my own lug nuts, since I didnt want to screw around anymore.  I also have an expired inspection while waiting for these.

Call up I want to return the lug nuts that were the wrong size, again no communication for weeks. End up calling customer service again, \"ok ok no problem\".  Two weeks later I get another set of lug nuts in the mail, wrong thread size again to boot.  I email, I dont want these, I want my money back, another week goes by I end up getting another set of center caps.  I\'m baffled!

At this point I have givin up, no communication for weeks, and have 2 sets of lug nuts I dont want, and some extra center caps.

Over all TERRIBLE experience! I will never do business again 1/10!
06 Frontier 4x4
03 Ram CCLB 4x4
84 Viking truck camper
92 Toyota Truggy gone
Mountain bikes, it's cheaper and smaller

Offline ollllllo

• Club Member
    • http://www.jokineninc.com
Re: 4wheelparts.com
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 01:58:30 PM »
If im not mistaken,
didn\'t 4Wheel Parts acquire 4WD hardware? (4wd.com)

85CJ7 Streetable
85CJ7 Buggy style
06 F350 Powerstroke
www.JokinenInc.com

mithuth

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 08:53:34 PM »
Yes, 4wheelParts owns 4wdHardware iirc as well.

I call 4wdH directly when I want something.  For me it\'s a quick side trip  when I make the 3 hour drive to visit friends in Beaver Falls/Monaca area, which I do gladly to get the right parts.

Was it 4wheelParts you dealt with, or the folks at 4wdHardware?

Offline etk300ex

• Club Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 04:11:09 AM »
4wheelparts
06 Frontier 4x4
03 Ram CCLB 4x4
84 Viking truck camper
92 Toyota Truggy gone
Mountain bikes, it's cheaper and smaller

Offline CoraC143