http://www.4wd.com
October 18th 2009 BC4WI Fall Play Day Event

Author Topic: October 18th 2009 BC4WI Fall Play Day Event  (Read 5813 times)

yaggieke

October 18th 2009 BC4WI Fall Play Day Event
« on: September 09, 2009, 01:41:39 PM »
Come join us on Sunday, October 18th, 2009 for another Back Country 4 Wheelers, Inc PLAY DAY Event. Our event is now offically scheduled for Sunday, October 18th 2009. Gates open at 9:00am. Come spend the day with us to enjoy some good ole 4x4 fun. This is an open event, open to all.

We will have a bull dozer tow vehicle onsite for this event.  We will be reworking the upper mud pit, stirring it up and removing the hump at the end.  We will also be pumping out any excessive water and repumping it to other features that could stand some more water.

Play Day Event: Sunday, October 18th, 2009
Event Location: Bath, NY - our club property
Gates Open at: 9:00am

Check out our Event Flier for further details and directions. Here is the link to our event flier:
Event flier for BC4WI October 18th 2009 Play Day Event in Bath NY

We continue to make changes and add new features to our event property. You can visit our video page for video clips from our last fall\'s event to get an idea of what we have, and the fun you\'ll enjoy. Whether you actually get out there and play, or want to just be a spectator, you\'ll have a blast, so come on out and spend the day with us.

Check out our video from our past events. Here is the link: Video from 2008 and spring 2009 4x4 Events.
Video clips from previous BC4WI events

If you would like more information or have questions, please either reply to this thread and /or email me at the end of this initial thread with my contact information.

Look forward to seeing at the event.

NO ATV\'s or Motorcycle Dirt Bikes!! We will not allow ATVs or Dirt Bikes at this event. This event is for 4x4 and AWD type vehicles, NOT ATVs or dirt bikes.

Thank you,

Kevin

PS:  I also forgot to mention that we will be running 2 gates this time.  Those towing a rig will come straight up the driveway like before.  Those not towing a rig will start up the driveway and turn off to the right and go back towards the woods to the second gate.  We are hoping this helps improve the flow thru the gates, and makes it easier for those towing a trailer.

If you have any questions, just email me at ( yaggieke@backcountry4wheelers.com )

smoser1122

Re: October 18th 2009 BC4WI Fall Play Day Event
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 05:55:30 PM »
That place looks like alot of fun. Hopefully I can join you guys out there sometime. And I see a ton of YJ\'s :-D

Offline jasonw

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 04:28:08 PM »
 Anyone planning on being there? getting closer! We hope to see ya there!
1970 Jeepster Commando V6 auto locked, lifted and stuff

andrewSC

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 08:32:05 AM »
I\'d like to come out and meet a few of you guys see what\'s going on and all..
However I was wondering if I do come out if there would be any room
in one of the rigs for me to hit the trails with you guys.. The SRT
doesn\'t do well off pavement ;) let me know.. Also, if anyone needs a ride
down I should be able to spot one person, I\'m located in Henrietta.

Thanks,

Andrew

Offline Ryan_25

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 09:26:51 AM »
I may make it out for this. Unknown at this point.

Offline jasonw

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 03:25:47 PM »
 Andrew, I am SURE you could ride with somebody, although I wouldn\'t consider it a \"trail\" as much as I would a long obstacle course. Our property is pretty condesnsed (@20 acres) so you can watch everything pretty easily too.

And depending on how well we get the driveway groomed you and the SRT may have fun just drivin in :-D, seriously though just come out and watch everybody else thrash there junk!

cant beat it for 10 bux, hope to see ya there

Offline jasonw

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 11:11:56 AM »
well it is upon us, the weather looks like it could make for some awsome wheeling weather, I can\'t wait.

Hope to see some of ya there!

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=1380.0