https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/
West to East: The Addiction Grows

Author Topic: West to East: The Addiction Grows  (Read 5335 times)

XJ-Knight

West to East: The Addiction Grows
« on: March 21, 2009, 09:06:37 AM »
Hello mud nuts. My name is Jonathan and I am Addicted to Off roading...

I have an 01 XJ to which I got in Feb 07. Change the stock highway tires out for a A/T tire and up until this point I have been wheel\'n it with just that. However a couple of days ago I did order a b.b lift from 4wheelcustoms and got a set of 30x9.5 Hankook Dynamic M/T\'s with black steelies. Also by the end of the weekend I plan to put in a order for the C8.25 Aussie locker... I am excited about that purchase :-D .
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn2/DarkKnightXJ/WNYMUDDERS/SANY0203-1.jpg

Some of you may already know me from WNYO to which I have been bumming around with them since Jan 08... Basically I consider myself there lackey. Great times with a lot of great people. But with that said another local club to which only just has it\'s feet wet in the area and is still in the progress of growing is WNYMudders.net.. I have the privilege of being there \"Events Coordinator\". With that title I truly am a rookie. I have been putting together M&G\'s for them since December and Organized a Seasonal Road Snow Run back in February. That was fun and as well as an interesting experience for me as that was my first organized event that I ever wheeled in as well as the first ever event I organized. Don\'t here of that one to often...
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn2/DarkKnightXJ/WNYM%20Snow%20Run%201/

I Do have plans to move to Florida and have gotten involved with a club down their called \"Pirates of Moor Jeep and 4x4 Club\" but have no idea as to when I\'m leaving.

Anyways I am happy to have stumbled this way and hope to meet many of you folk in the east down the Trail at some point.

Offline GTJake

Re: West to East: The Addiction Grows
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 09:14:23 AM »
welcome.

look in our upcoming events thread and find the link for the 2009 4x4 101 event. you should come! bring some friends.
just please let me know if you can make it so i have a proper head count

djberg

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 09:56:49 AM »
hey welcome and i still say get the shirt

fedrusion

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 08:39:57 AM »
Welcome, glad to see you made it over.

XJ-Knight

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 08:37:11 PM »
Happy to have made it over Fedrusion.. As for the 2009 4x4 101 event not only will I most likely be there as I have much yet to learn but will post it up on wnymudders.net. I think many of our young inexperienced off road enthusiast would benefit greatly from this course as well as give them an opportunity to get to an OHV Park. Many of them for the first time..

Offline GTJake

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 08:00:24 AM »
thats great, thanks. just please keep me updated if any of them plan to attend.

thanks, and welcome

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=1054.0