http://www.m4wdfabrications.com/
4x4 Leadership Course

Author Topic: 4x4 Leadership Course  (Read 4632 times)

4x4 Leadership Course
« on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:18 PM »
ALBRIGHT ENTERPRISES ? VOLUNTEER TRAINING & LEADERSHIP
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL TRAINING COURSE (RLTC) OFFERS FREE TRIAL

Del Albright?s RLTC Course offers free trial Module and money back guarantee on course!

Mokelumne Hill, CA, February 28, 2009. Del Albright announced today that the success and popularity of the Recreational Leadership Training Course (RLTC) are growing so quickly that an expansion of services is being offered. In order to minimize administrative questions and facilitate easier signups, Albright is doing two things: 1) offering a free trial Module to anyone who would just like to see the course up front and personal, with no obligations; and 2) giving a 100% money back guarantee to any student who does not feel they got their money?s worth.

RLTC is a one-of-a-kind training program, geared towards helping folks become a better volunteer and learning to lead (and help lead) other folks to victory in any cause. RLTC is an online, work at your own pace course that will help in work, personal and volunteer life.

?This is a great course for anyone just looking for some self-improvement, not to mention the suggestions it offers for dealing with bureaucracy that I can apply to my day job as well as my volunteer work,? says Harry Wagner of www.harrysituations.com.

Mark Cave, noted activist in California and VP for the Central District of the California Association of 4Wheel Drive Clubs considers the course a life-changer. ?I can now conduct better meetings, communicate more effectively, and engage in short term and long range planning, while also being able to promote better group cooperation and organization,? Cave adds.

This dual strategy of ?try a Module? and ?get your money back if you don?t like it? takes the guess work out of signing up for the RLTC course. Try a Module; if you don?t like it you don?t have to spend another second on the course. If you do take the course and at the end feel you did not get your money?s worth, you get a total money back refund.

Stacie Albright, Ad Sales Rep for the BlueRibbon Coalition sees RLTC at work all year long and had this to say: ?RLTC students run projects on the Rubicon Trail and at several events I attend in my BlueRibbon work. I am constantly impressed at what a difference this course is making in all aspects of outdoor recreation and volunteer management.?

RLTC will help you in several ways, including how to build a better club; how to conduct better meetings and events; how to supervise, nurture and manage volunteers; and how to avoid burnout in good volunteers, among other useful topics. RLTC offers 35 years of supervision and management tips and tricks in one package. The course retails for $150 but members of state and national recreation organizations receive the course for $120. Other discounts may available. Learn more at http://www.rltc.biz.

Del Albright, internationally recognized columnist and recreation advocate, also specializes in Strategic Planning and providing training and leadership courses. For more please visit www.rltc.biz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mudnuts members recieve a discount.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=1032.0