http://www.m4wdfabrications.com/
First mudnuts meeting for me!

Author Topic: First mudnuts meeting for me!  (Read 5508 times)

silverado432

First mudnuts meeting for me!
« on: November 26, 2008, 05:45:45 PM »
Hey everyone,

Last night(tuesday) was the meeting for mudnuts and everything at Gander mountain.

Of course like every other club you get into they can tell who is the NEW guy outta the group and well that just so happened to be me!

It was great to hear how everyone has a good time when they go wheelin and whatnot and thats the kind of club i want to get into.  The last club i was in which was for tuners and imports was all about who had the fastest car and who could street race better than the guy/girl next to you.

NOT WHAT I WANTED TO DO!

If anyone and i mean ANYONE has any advise as to what i should do besides go to the meetings and the trail rides and events that we host here on the site, I will do anything and everything in my power to meet those standards and to meet as many of you as i possibly can!

I dont want to be the ODD man out but i am the low man on the totem pole.  

Mudnuts.org is my new home and as long as i have my silverado I will be happy right here!!

Thanks everyone!!

Offline GTJake

Re: First mudnuts meeting for me!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 07:23:42 PM »
it was nice meeting you lastnight. dont worry about the \"totem pole\"....its not like that here.

we pretty much post everything as far as events on the website, keep an eye out for anything youd like to partake in.

by the way...what sort of vehicle did you have when you were a street racer?

Offline MrMindless

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 10:10:35 PM »
Welcome to the club!  it was great to see you at the meeting last night.  Everything Jake said is spot on.  Hope to see you around more.
Michael Maskalans
#571 Last Minute Motorsports
High Miler: 07.5 Ram 6.7 6sp 4x2, ARB, 19.5s
2003 R'Audi Allroad 6sp
Road Block: 98 Dakota 203/205 triple stick, 42" SXs
Dumpbus: 97 Ram 24v P-pumped, RoadRanger 13sp
'87 AMC Eagle Wagon

silverado432

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 11:26:02 AM »
I will def. be around! As to tuesday night my other half wasn\'t there because she was taking care of some horses.

Jake, i still own a 1991 Plymouth Laser RS-Turbo custom built 2.0L mitsubishi motor.  everything is custom built and done the RIGHT way.

All together i have about 25,000 wrapped into the motor and parts alone, but as we said tuesday night at the meeting we will NEVER see any of that money again if we were to sell our vehicles.  As of a few months ago i have decided to put my car up for sale AS IS, because i ran into some trouble with it and can\'t afford to replace parts on this car.

The car can be seen on Craigslist.org and its a cheap price i have it up for...hate to see it go but i have no more room in my garage haha

But thanks for welcoming into the club, and it was GREAT to meet all of you who were there at least.

Like i said before anyone feel free to contact me with anything really. I am very EASY to get along with!!!  My contact information is in my account page.

Thanks again everyone and i will be seeing everyone again very shortly!

Offline GTJake

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 02:28:54 PM »
too bad its not running still. sometimes we have to sell toys to pay for others. we ALL have our toys...you got pics of your car? heres some of my toys...
Camaro

4Wheeler

silverado432

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 06:18:25 PM »
nice nice! i like the SS, I owned a 95 Camaro as well, a 1970 Boss 302 mustang then swapped the 302 out for the 351 Windsor.

For some reason my computer will not let me upload pictures, i have tried to get picutres of my truck up here before and it just doesn\'t work.  

Got any idea as to what could be going on with it jake?

Offline GTJake

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 08:57:22 PM »
i send my pix to photobucket. then copy paste them here. just be careful if you copy the [IMG] format.....it has to be lowercase [img]

silverado432

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 04:39:53 PM »
Oh well i will see what i can do about getting some pictures up for all of my toys...lets hope it will work!

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=817.0;prev_next=next