NEWS > Upcoming Events

Copper Ridge : 7 OCT 2007

(1/9) > >>

SirFuego:
Copper Ridge is open to Jeeps/4x4s for one day only!

WHERE: Copper Ridge in Olean, NY (Directions)
WHEN: Sunday, October 7, 10AM to 5PM (possibly later)
RESTRICTIONS: Rigs must have 4wd with low range and one strong tow point
COST: $15/driver, $10/passenger

[color=CC0000]MEETING TIMES: 0730 hrs or 7:30 AM
DEPART TIME: 0800 HRS / 8:00 AM[/color][/u]
[color=CC0000]MEETING PLACE: GANDER MOUNTAIN, HEN.
CB Channel: 31[/color]
[/u]
Hamburgers and hot dogs will be available for lunch at an additional cost.  You are welcome to bring your own food.  Alcohol will not be permitted!

Copper Ridge is stock-friendly and has narrow trails with plenty of hill climbs, descents, and tight turns.  There are also a couple of mud pits to play around in.  The trails may be extremely tight in some places for full-size rigs.  They will provide us with one or more trail guides to show us around the park.  October 7 is also an open riding day for ATVs/dirtbikes, so we will be sharing the trails with them.

There is no cap on the number of rigs that can attend, so let\'s try to make this as big as possible! Though rigs of all sizes are welcome to attend, we do require that your vehicle has functioning 4wd with low range and at least one strong tow point (front and rear preferred).

We must have a good estimate of the number of rigs that will be attending, so please post up if you are interested.

[color=0033FF]LIST:[/color]
Joel (I\'m sorry I will not be going, my son is in the hospital and duty calls)
Vanillathunder
z71
GMShades
thejeepbuilder
gCracker
Cora (Maybe)

[color=CC0000]MEETING TIMES: 0730 hrs or 7:30 AM
DEPART TIME: 0800 HRS / 8:00 AM[/color][/u]
[color=CC0000]MEETING PLACE: GANDER MOUNTAIN, HEN.
CB Channel: 31[/color]
[/u]

This event was planned and listed as being sponsored by WNYOffroad without proper authority or permission from the WNYOffroad officers. Therefore, this event is not (nor ever was) sponsored by WNYOffroad despite the original post. I take responsibility for this mix up, but would like to assure everyone that this event will still take place as Copper Ridge is excited to host Jeeps and 4x4s on October 7.

Vanillathunder:
I\'m in.  I want to see what that place is like without a foot of snow on it.

z71:
count me in tooooo!

gmshades:
Here are the words I\'ve been waiting to say for a LONG time....

I\'m in!!!!

Gonna take out the wife and her Jeep for the first time. I can\'t wait!

GLenn

Dragon:
ok..stupid question.

You say it is \"stock-friendly\", but what if you are running 4 spare tires.  :)

Seriously, would I be able to have fun with my new wrangler out there?

FYI - no front tow point (yet).  But have a receiver on the back end.  (oh, that sounded bad!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version