https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/
Wallington Bog-N-Grog this weekend???

Author Topic: Wallington Bog-N-Grog this weekend???  (Read 12888 times)

John

Re: Wallington Bog-N-Grog this weekend???
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 09:21:02 PM »
F1-Rocco...

Now way dude...You are way off on the count...There was easily 4k ppl there..They were parked on the back side 30 yards from the woods...plus the front was all packed, plus they were parked a 1/4 mile down the road to the east...It was amasing to see that sorta turnout!..I got off the mudpit about 2:30ish, because there were too many trucks out there all at once...trucks were flying in all different directions..It was an accident waiting to happen...

Gave Mean Green a tug outta the war zone, when his either starter, or clutch gave out on him...I was told that they ran outta food, if that gives ya any indication on the amount of ppl there...Good time there...can\'t wait until the next 1...

John...

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 09:40:34 AM »
Holy Batmud....

I hadnt heard anyone mention totals just huge....Wow....I might just have to build a different truck for Wallington next year... Maybe a cheap throwaway.....Most guys said they liked the traffic in the war zone....Said it limited speeds.....

Dang it I had to work...

dirtyrice

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 03:57:34 PM »
it was crowded ,i only did like 2 runs thru all the traffic.

Wallfire1

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 08:47:07 PM »
I\'m the Public Information Officer of the Wallington Engine Company. Jason, aka f1rocco, alerted me off your organization. Searched for your website to find you. Thank you for supporting us by attending our Bog and Grog.

We had the biggest crowd and the most boggers that we\'ve had since the Bog and Grog was born 25 years ago.

I apologize on behalf of our organization for any inconvenience or disapproval this past Bog. We had no ideal that we would have such a large attendance. In fact about 3 years ago, we were thinking of not having any more because only about 2 or 3 hundred people showed up. Thanks to the likes of your group, the Barnyard Boggers, Ironwoks, etc. this has taken off again.

Our next Bog is Sept. 7 2008 which will be our 25th anniversary event. During the summer we will be working on improvements and maybe additions to the event. We have also talked about making it a 2 day event. I\'ll try to keep you posted through this forum. Hope to see you and your family and friends then.

We are a small organization but try hard to make the Bog better. Your feedback is important. We did a lot this spring from the feed back from the Barnyard Boggers. We didn\'t use all their suggestions, but 2 of the main ones were more dirt and the washout area.

If you have any comments, suggestions, and/or questions please e-mail Wallfire1@aol.com.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=520.15