START TIME: ??
COST: $10
DIRECTIONS:
1/2 mile up Hess Rd (after County Line Rd intersection)[/color]

[color=0000FF]Info:[/color]
Off Road Racing, Jalopy Cars and Mud Bog

John:
Hey...

Looks like a great day to go to this event....Anyone know when it starts by any chance, or have a # how to reach them???...Anyone planning on going there today also???...

John...

John:
Hey Peep\'s...

Went to Farmersville today..Had a great time..About 1500 ppl showed from what i saw...Had some cool truck\'s that i guess race for point\'s...Only 1 truck flipped over during a race...Very cool on the track layout..They start side by side, then start off then split off 1 going left and the other going right..As they round the bend, they switch sides and go where the other was..It was cool to see them blasting over the hills and getting big time air...1 white chevy got about 10ft of air, and when he came down, he bent his frame in half...=]...Only bad thing about this trip, was mapquest directions sucked big time...But after asking 3 different ppl i finally got to the mud races...

Oh BTW...

I met 2 of the guy\'s from Friday\'s 4x4 club...The schedualed Manchester run will not be the 9th of Sept., due to the fact, that it\'s the same weekend as Wallington..So they are kicking about for possibly the following weekend...

John....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version