http://www.sharetrails.org
New Finger Lakes 4x4 Youtube channel

Author Topic: New Finger Lakes 4x4 Youtube channel  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Muddyfish

• Club Member
New Finger Lakes 4x4 Youtube channel
« on: November 30, 2021, 03:38:36 PM »
So at the last club meeting it was decided that starting a youtube channel was a fairly easy and quick means of sharing videos of our club trips with club members.  I took the action to start a channel under the club name and have started posting videos I have from the Rausch/AOAA trip in September.

Details about the channel:
-It is not public, only people who have the link to a certain video or a playlist can actually see it.
-It is not necessary to have a youtube account to view the videos
-It is very new and I am not sure how we can all share/upload to the channel just yet but will let everyone know as soon as I find out (I'm not an IT guy) (in fact I actually hate computers)
-here is the link to a playlist I created with recent uploads:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz33KtUnvqTJa48PERPU0zC8M3Z1ZIHZR

You should be able to subscribe to the channel if you have a you tube account.
If anyone in the club is Youtube savvy or would like to manage this, please feel free, I merely volunteered because I have a bunch of GoPro video from the September trip (and will likely have lots more from future trips) and wanted to share it with everyone easily and our website is extremely limited in file size capabilities.

Feel free to bring any ideas for improvements or whatever to the club meeting on 12/1.

Offline Muddyfish

• Club Member
Re: New Finger Lakes 4x4 Youtube channel
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 11:18:47 AM »

Offline Muddyfish

• Club Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 12:08:31 PM »
And here is a link to the playlist from AOAA the following day...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz33KtUnvqTL6QuE0p61SGP5RblcZo8Sl

Offline s0l0ithz

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 06:25:22 PM »
Thanks for setting this up

Offline Muddyfish

• Club Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2022, 06:31:52 AM »
Anyone that has videos from our club related trips/events and would like to share them, please bring them to the November meeting.  I am planning on creating a club video compilation over the winter and anything anyone has is appreciated.  I'll bring my laptop to the meeting so if you can, put the videos on a flash drive or bring your laptop,  I'll have a drive there as well to transfer them to.   Emailing and texting them doesn't work because they get compressed or are too large to send. 
Would love to have a big variety of rigs/trips, if possible, so please bring them in if you got'em

Thanks!

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=3998.msg32199