PUBLIC FORUMS > General Discussion

Thinking about you all

(1/2) > >>

MrMindless:
Just wanted to say that you all have been on my mind a lot this week!
I hope you and yours are all well.

I've been incredibly busy getting things ready for online learning for the past 10 days, hope to soon be able to catch up on some overdue club things, and discuss some things with the board as well.

I'd like to propose a stay on dues for the moment, and if anyone is interested in doing so to maybe have an online meeting at our usual time. I can host that with resources I have through work. I don't think we need to do any business, but it might be nice to see some friendly faces.

Open to your thoughts!

Wingman:
I was going to remind someone to send out a monthly meeting cancelation notice. I'm sure everyone is aware but we should make it official.

MrMindless:
I made a meeting in Zoom, anyone should be able to join it if they want. Might as well give it a shot. I'll send a notice

hawker:
MikeMike,
Thanks for offering to host a virtual meeting.  Great idea!
Might you be able to record it in the cloud (a Zoom feature, as I am sure you know) and then post it here? That way people (like me!) unavailable at that time can enjoy the meeting  later? I will be busy hosting a virtual class at that time.
I and my family are healthy, and I hope you and yours are as well. Going stir crazy, though. Time to get out in the woods and wheel!
Scott

Wingman:
It was a great time of conversation and sanity. Ryan joined us from UT too.

Thx MikeMike!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version