PUBLIC FORUMS > Introductions

New maybe member?

(1/1)

Tonysarchy:
I just joined the forum. Not new to off-roading, not any local clubs near me. I’m in pattersonville ny, I have a small group of friends that I do some wheeling with but we don’t go nearly as much as in the past so looking for some people to wheel with. You guys are a bit far for me to attend meetings so I might be a forum member looking to do some rausch trips or some Massachusetts runs.

MrMindless:
Thanks for sticking your head in. We hit up the PA parks a few times, a few of our members make it east now and then as well. We try to keep events posted here but we tend to do more in real life than on the forum here.

Tonysarchy:
If anyone wants an extra person feel free to shoot me a pm I’ll give you my phone number. My truck is a xj with 35s, lockers and long armed, fully armored. I would love to join but the 3plus hour ride for a meeting is a bit much during the weeks for me, would still love to stay on and meet you guys though

smichaelR22:
cool welcome!

Wingman:
It's not looking like there will be any more rock crawling trips this year. In the mean time, read through the trip reports and stay tuned for the 2020 season...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version