http://www.hahnauto.com/retail_locations_nuway.asp
I am no longer the owner of a 1994 Ford Bronco XLT...

Author Topic: I am no longer the owner of a 1994 Ford Bronco XLT...  (Read 4453 times)

Offline Doppleganger

• Dopple's Place to Host Pictures
I am no longer the owner of a 1994 Ford Bronco XLT...
« on: October 25, 2016, 09:17:49 AM »
The new owner had the Bronco towed to a shop in Phelps to have it worked on.  I threw a pile of parts and stuff in the back of it, should be enough to get most of the issues taken care of that keep it from being driveable.

I'm pretty bummed, I know some of you remember when I first joined the club, right after I had the 4" lift and 4.10 gears installed.  I've owned this truck for 18 years, but the last time I had it out was at the 2012 4x4 101 event.  I did start it once a month or so, kept adding oil to it (though, in the past couple years, I've been putting used synthetic oil in it from the SRT-4, but hell, it was probably still good oil, only had 3000 miles on it).  Most of it leaked out of the rusty oil pan, though.

247,000 or so on the clock, tons of rust thanks to the caustic NY state environment, but it would still fire up (starter solenoid getting flaky tho), go into gear, and move, even though I only have rear brakes due to the rusted brake line.

I hope the new owners will take good care of it.

-Jay
-Jay
doppleganger871@yahoo.com
Doppleganger's Home Page
Vehicular Vehicles:  1994 Bronco, 302/E4OD, 4" Lift, 4.56 Gears, Posis, 33" Tires.  2002 Jeep WJ, 4.7L, Cat&Back, K&N FIPK2, JetStg2.

Offline Wingman

• Administrator
Re: I am no longer the owner of a 1994 Ford Bronco XLT...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 10:02:36 AM »
 :'(

Time to wheel a Grand Cherokee?  ;)

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=3766.0;prev_next=next