http://www.m4wdfabrications.com/
Big Dogs Fall Crawl 10/15

Author Topic: Big Dogs Fall Crawl 10/15  (Read 4073 times)

Offline smichaelR22

• Club Member
Big Dogs Fall Crawl 10/15
« on: October 24, 2016, 02:59:31 PM »
Troy and I hopped in my truck and trailer and headed down to big dogs friday afternoon.  We met up with Jeff Brown and Kim Matzal two of the buggies I race with. 

We got checked in to the campground around 10pm and found camp 1 to be full so we headed to camp 6 where Jeff and Kim were set up.  Camp 6 is usually known for the roudy party camp but we figured this would be a great weekend to give it a shot!  Pretty much a party till 3 am but really quiet in the morning.  with the hum of a few generators we were asleep by 1am or so.

Saturday we headed to the rock trails and ran corum and pensytucky.  Troy had some fuel filter issues that strained his battery from cranking.  with that resolved the front shaft went kaboom next.  We fixed on trail quickly but decided to head back to do some adjustments at camp.  Back at camp a limit strap adjustment was made, and an upgraded 1350 yoke installed.  we headed back out and ran some more trails for the after noon!  heading back to camp for dinner troys front spindle bearing decided to let go.  with no Ford parts in my trailer we limped it back the last 1/4 mile to camp and called it.   

Later that night we were down to 3 buggies and covered some serous trail miles!  great night wheeling and lots of fun.  fire and sleep.

Sunday morning we cooked breakfast and were on the road headed home by 10am.  we were home by 5. 

Great trip!
572 single seat race buggy
573 Brolite '97 Ranger, '96 backup ranger
1997 ZJ 35's
2014 Ram 4500 Cummins 6 speed 4x4
48' enclosed trailer

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=3738.0