http://www.m4wdfabrications.com/
roll over carnage

Author Topic: roll over carnage  (Read 4344 times)

kensdodge

roll over carnage
« on: September 14, 2016, 05:59:30 PM »
I have always been a big supporter of seat belts and helmets. Well this past weekend I was just taking the yota buggy for a short hot lap when my worst fears were realized I decided to not put my harness on and somehow I managed to loose control of my rig hit my head and knocked myself out loosing consciousness. although there was hardly any damage to the buggy. When I came too I was in pretty bad shape with a broken jaw ,missing teeth. fractured skull, my ear torn off and severe nerve damage in my shoulder arm and hand. For all intent and purpose if it weren't for the fact of the people there or otherwise I prolly would be dead. had I takin the 2 minutes to strap myself in this all would have been avoided probably or at very least ended up with some bruises PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pass this around on all your sites here on FB lets use theses seatbelts and helmets folks we put them in our rigs for a reason. love all yall and hate to see anything like this happen to any of my wheelin friends thanks

Offline MrMindless

• Administrator
Re: roll over carnage
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 07:54:12 PM »
Wow, Ken!

Wishing you a speedy recovery, and thank you for sharing the reminder. It just takes a second - either way.
Michael Maskalans
#571 Last Minute Motorsports
High Miler: 07.5 Ram 6.7 6sp 4x2, ARB, 19.5s
2003 R'Audi Allroad 6sp
Road Block: 98 Dakota 203/205 triple stick, 42" SXs
Dumpbus: 97 Ram 24v P-pumped, RoadRanger 13sp
'87 AMC Eagle Wagon

kensdodge

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 08:50:57 PM »
thanks buddy exactly my point we really need to do more to keep ourselves and passengers safe

Offline Wingman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 09:28:33 PM »
Ouch. Hope you mend quickly and completely.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=3733.0;prev_next=prev