https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/
Thoroughly rebuilt transmission

Author Topic: Thoroughly rebuilt transmission  (Read 4190 times)

Wrenchin

Thoroughly rebuilt transmission
« on: February 09, 2016, 07:55:05 PM »
I have a 4l80e transmission, matching transfer case, front and rear drive shafts, cross member, trans mount, and all needed nuts and bolts from a 96 GMC 2500 ext cab long bed. Transmission was rebuilt by myself (I work in a transmission shop) and only has about 1500-2000 miles. Truck was in a front end collision twisting the frame but still ran and drove.

The trans has brand new everything. Torque converter, clutches and steels, shift solenoids, pressure control solenoid, filter, internal wiring harness, lip seals, o-rings and gaskets. Good used 4x4 tail housing was installed for peace of mind due to extremely rusty old one. Most of the u-joints in the driveshafts have been replaced as well.

Transmission can be converted to 2wd by switching the tail housing. Also comes with old but good torque converter that was originally in the trans.

Asking $1000. Will fit many different years GMC and Chevy trucks. Willing to sell transmission, transfer case, shafts ect separately but would love to get rid of it all in one shot.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=3682.0