http://www.treadlightly.org/
1984 jeep cj7 for sale

Author Topic: 1984 jeep cj7 for sale  (Read 4033 times)

meangreen

1984 jeep cj7 for sale
« on: December 09, 2014, 12:24:27 PM »
1984 jeep CJ7

Motor : 1990 ford 302 HO 8cyl roller rockers, forged pistons Duel exhaust

Transmission : T176 4 speed , T18 wide range 4 speed included (modification that I didn't quite get to)

Transfer case : Dana 300 , 4 to 1 Terra low kit, Twin sticks

Front axle : Dana 44 full width axle ( out of a scout II) modified Lincoln locker( can still get the gears out if required) , outer knuckles are stock jeep. (I have the scout ones that I will throw in)  vent mounted high. extra parts include : two outer shafts, extra set of internal gears, one short side inner shaft. 410 gears

Rear axle : Dana 44 full width axle (out of a scout II) lock right locker, disc brake conversion, vent mounted high. extra parts are : one rear axle shaft (fits both sides) 410 gears

Tires : 36x13.50-15lt mounted on Rockcrusher rims (some cuts from off roading, no leaks) tires have 95% tread remaining

Body : Fiberglass Tub, grill and hood. Steel windshield, half doors and front flat fenders (they are on hinges so you can pull two pins and swing it out to work on the engine)

Bumpers : Front bumper with recovery hooks and a warn 9000i winch with roller fairlead. Rear bumper with D rings. swinging tire carrier, and 48" high lift jack

Roll Cage : 6 point roll cage (tied to the frame at 6 points) front four point seatbelt are tied to the frame

Frame was cleaned and every factory hole was welded up and then sleeved (sleeves welded through frame) so there was no way for dirt and water to get inside frame

The main soft top is in good condition (2-3 years old but the jeep has been kept in the garage when not in use) the back side windows and the rear window have some scratches but are clear. the front half door uppers are in rough shape. the windows are cloudy and they have some rips. they are good for keeping the inside dry. (i usually ran without them on.) they are from an older top.

Accessories : Warn 9000i winch, Uniden 510 pro CB w/ 4 foot fire stick, Hella 500 lights, electric cooling fan, Warblo 100 gal per hr full pump, flip and fold seat with shoulder seat belts, 4 point front seat belts, Rear revolver shackles, custom rock rails on both sides, custom rock rings on both axles, rear corner guards made out of 3/16 plate, rear u-bolt flip, 2 inch solid aluminum body lift, 4 inch spring lift, 4 inch drop pitman arm, steering box brace(adds stability to the gear box so it is tied to both sides of the frame) almost every bolt is either class 8 or stainless steel. All steel parts were painted with POR before final paint. custom diamond plate dash with tach, temp, gas, voltage, oil, and Speedo. The wipers, hella lights, blower motor, cooling fan, and washer pump are wired to switches on the dash, battery cut off switch. custom diamond plate inner door panels, led flush mounted rear tail lights. 

The stuff that is new: Front bearings, front seat covers, clutch, throw out bearing, all brake lines, all fuel lines, gas tank and skid (with side armor) 850 cca deep cycle battery.

The stuff that has less that 100 miles on it, front seat belts, alternator, rear drive shaft, Teraflex rear shackles, body mounts and stainless flex brake lines.

The stuff that needs to be done : the bearing in the steering wheel needs to be changed.(bearing included) front diff pinion seal ( front and rear included) brakes need to be bleed,

This is a jeep that was built for off-roading so to make it a street legal you will need the following : front sway bar, parking brake( line lock is included) Speedo needs calibration, and I would replace the rear shackles with stock shackles (not designed for street use) rear back up light.

I am sure that I missed some stuff that was done or something small that needs to be done, The paint is not perfect it has scratches and runs and other small imperfections, it was used as a off-road vehicle. I would encourage anyone who in interested to come and take a look at it. If there are ANY questions about my jeep please call me at 585 755 1152 thanks Kevin I can send pics to emails mean22@rochester.rr.com

10,000 or obro

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=3573.msg30121