http://www.treadlightly.org/
Meangreen for sale

Author Topic: Meangreen for sale  (Read 3980 times)

meangreen

Meangreen for sale
« on: June 17, 2014, 08:07:57 AM »
yes you read correct meangreens going up for sale. don't want to do it but it isn't being used and i want it to be!

1984 jeep cj7:

frame completely gone over and any factory holes welded up and sleaved and has 6 point mounts attached and painted with por front and rear bumpers made and welded on

4inch leaf spring lift 2 inch solid alumunum body lift. rear teraflex shackles

fiberglass body, hood, grill . steel flat fenders, windshield frame and half doors

six point roll cage, and seat belt frame

9000 I warn winch, 36" irock on rock crusher rims (some off roading cuts but very little wear (95%))

1990 302 ho fuel injected motor, t176 trans , and a dana 300 with tera low kit (4 to 1)

front and rear dana 44 axles from a scout II 4:10 gears, rear has a lock right and the front has a modified lincon locker in it.

steering box has a stiffener on it, rear bumper has a tire carrier and a hi lift jack, soft top, hard top(needs work) doors, and dash are custom made dimond plate on the inside and so in the inside battery box with disconnect switch. Lots of stainless( hood, fender,door, windshild hinges etc....)

parts that are new are:

front wheel bearings, front and rear turn signals, rear drive shaft, all gauges (exept rpm and speedo) front seat covers, front light trim rigs, clutch and throwout bearing, battery, etc...

Jeep has has every bolt taken out and replaced with stainless or class 8 bolts. the soft top it like new. except for the upper doors, it has a flip and fold rear seat with sholder belts and the front has 4 point harnesses. I have alot of extra parts for the jeep that will come with it including a t18 wide range that I was planning to put into it. I KNOW I am missing things but I have done so much to this jeep I really hate to get rid of it but it needs to go.

I am still in the process of checking it over and making sure everthing works correctly. I will repost once everything is done, I posted it here first to let you guys have a head start. I will probably be asking around 12 for it but if you are a member i could see my way to make a deal. 

If you are interested email me at meangreencj7@gmail.com

Thanks Kevin

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 08:10:00 AM by meangreen »

Offline CJ143

Re: Meangreen for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 01:46:38 PM »
Whhaatt?? Sorry to hear you're selling!

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=3442.0;prev_next=prev