http://www.hahnauto.com/retail_locations_nuway.asp
Insurance

Author Topic: Insurance  (Read 4041 times)

aliciajkerr

Insurance
« on: September 25, 2013, 02:15:33 PM »
Hey guys, my name is Alicia Kerr and I'm Matt Garofalo's girlfriend. I moved to Rochester this spring and I've been to a handful of meetings since I've been here, but I recently joined the forum and wanted to let you guys know about me and what I can do to help you out. Though I don't have a Jeep of my own or a winch to pull you out in a sticky situation, I am an insurance agent with Liberty Mutual in our local Henrietta office. We insure a few people in the club and I wanted to let all the Jeep & Dodge drivers here know you're actually eligible for a discount as a Jeep/Dodge owner and driver with Liberty. We also have discounts for other types of vehicles, credit unions, colleges and universities, and employers as well. On top of doing auto insurance, we also do homeowners (or renters!), and life insurance as well. I'll be at the meeting tonight if anyone is interested in bringing their stuff to review. I'm always around if anyone you guys have questions (if you roll your rig in the woods... do you think your insurance would cover that? Are you paying too much for insurance? How much insurance should you have?) or wants to try to save some money/review your policies in the future.

Offline jaysenodell

Re: Insurance
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 07:24:17 AM »
Does LM have a "bad dogs" list for homeowners?
Mid Life Crisis in the making -- '02 TJ i4 manual, Aussie Locker magic pulling from the front

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=3335.msg28522