TECHNICAL FORUMS > Product Reviews

wilberts u pull it

(1/1)

luvmyxj:
decieded to hit this place today since i havnt been able to locate parts i need for the buggy at the usual spot. $2 admission fee which is no big deal nice and clean,gravel lot and everything is on jackstands, so im there to pull some 14 bolt pinions 1 for me and 1 for matt is all they had.get up to the checkout $26 a peice plus $5 core charge +tax,+ enviromental fee,i says this the best you can do kid says theres nothing he can do starts to tell me some lie about a guy buying them all the time for that price,mind you these were the only 2 14bolts they had in the yard. so i try and haggle a little and say i get them at j&j all day for $10 bucks, in reply he says the price is the price if i dont like it i can go there ,i turn and start to leave and he asks if he can search my backback which i laugh and say no and walkout.moral of the story dont waste your time or money  with this place, go to j&j,all city or even performance is better.

Wingman:
A lot of the yards are beginning to charge a pre-determined amount for stuff.  Pick n Pull in Auburn is like that too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version