http://www.sharetrails.org
Found a Cheorkee!

Author Topic: Found a Cheorkee!  (Read 5502 times)

Offline GTJake

Found a Cheorkee!
« on: January 22, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »
Now i feel like I belong again!

I have been looking for another jeep for about two months now and FINALLY found one!
For those who dont know me  I have had 3 wranglers now, but in the intrest of budget and family I had to pass on a 4 door JK and go for a Cheorkee sport.

Being that I am in the car business, I have been going to auctions and you wouldnt believe how expensive these things still are! they seam to hold value more now than they were 2 years ago.
So as my long winded story goes... I was at an auction today and was watching something else when i turned my head and saw a gray cheorkee pulling in to the lane next to us, i quick walked over and did a quick walk around and wondered how i missed it outside?? so i ended up winning the auction without going over the truck verry well which made me nervous. So as im signing for it at the auction block, the selling dealer came over to me and said how the keyless entry works great and how the power sunroof works perfect and doesnt leak at all. In my head I was thinking, WOW it had a sunroof!?! how did i miss that? Anyway, we went out and looked it over good and drove home from Buffalo to rochester with no problems. Ill get some pix on soon. I dont thnk that Im going to lift this one, but it will still be fun.

2000 Cheorkee Sport
90k, auto, keyless entry
Pwr Sunroof, no rust
Sweet tape player
4x4 works

Offline smichaelR22

• Club Member
Re: Found a Cheorkee!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 05:48:39 PM »
\"sweet\" tape player?

how much you get it for?
572 single seat race buggy
573 Brolite '97 Ranger, '96 backup ranger
1997 ZJ 35's
2014 Ram 4500 Cummins 6 speed 4x4
48' enclosed trailer

Offline GTJake

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 06:33:27 PM »
\"sweet\" is more of sarcasm than description of the radio. (i cant spell)

as far as price, i got a good deal, it needs some minor stuff, alingment, brakes etc....

Offline CoraC143

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »
Yay! Can I make you a mix tape?????

Offline MrMindless

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 07:48:51 PM »
ha!!

(Sounds like a nice find.  but stock???)
Michael Maskalans
#571 Last Minute Motorsports
High Miler: 07.5 Ram 6.7 6sp 4x2, ARB, 19.5s
2003 R'Audi Allroad 6sp
Road Block: 98 Dakota 203/205 triple stick, 42" SXs
Dumpbus: 97 Ram 24v P-pumped, RoadRanger 13sp
'87 AMC Eagle Wagon

Offline CoraC143

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 07:07:24 PM »
probably won\'t be for long

Offline GTJake

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 09:11:25 PM »
i would love to lift it up, but in the 2 days that ive had it 4 people have tryed to buy it from me already. all of which want it stock. im going to keep it for a while, but im leaving it stock.  if i come accros a 5speed thats another story. you have to understand, I loved wheeling all of my wranglers, but sometimes now when i go into the woods in a truck i wish i had my 4wheeler. its hard to explain.

the most i can compromise with is 2\" coil spacers and some better tires on my spare rims. that way it can go back to stock when its time to sell.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=281.0;prev_next=next