http://www.m4wdfabrications.com/
Bad Luck with Christian \"Chris\" Borden from E.Aurora

Author Topic: Bad Luck with Christian \"Chris\" Borden from E.Aurora  (Read 4391 times)

Offline Spencer

Bad Luck with Christian \"Chris\" Borden from E.Aurora
« on: November 15, 2010, 09:36:25 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know the bad luck I had with this guy.

We met at the FL4x4 101 Class this year. (some of you may remember him; he was the one in the white ZJ that Cora pulled from the pit. no front bumper. stock height)
We got talking and he said he needed a transmission for his and I happened to have a parts Jeep so we traded contact info etc.

We kept in contact throughout the summer and he said he was working on getting the money for it. Eventually, in mid August, he said he was coming over to hit WP again, but didnt have the money yet. I offered to let him pick it up then to save him the money in gas to come back another time. He also took a set of 33\" Truxus Xterrain that were pretty worn. We agreed on $150 for all (pretty good deal right?)

Anyway, to cut to the chase, he strung me along for a while then just completely stopped responding to my calls and texts. I never got any money from him.

Just wanted to make everyone aware of the way he deals. He drives a 98 white ZJ and his buddy has a gas F250 with side exhaust.

This is him.

Offline Spencer

Re: Bad Luck with Christian \"Chris\" Borden from E.Aurora
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 09:39:44 PM »
Also, just wanted to publicly thank Cora and Erik. They were very helpful and did everything they could to help me with this situation.

Offline Spencer

Re: Bad Luck with Christian \"Chris\" Borden from E.Aurora
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 09:43:35 PM »
one more thing... :)

If anyone is wondering if they are dealing with him (for parts sale or whatever) feel free to PM me. I have his address and phone number. I just dont think it\'s appropriate to post that information on a public forum.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=2027.0;prev_next=next