http://www.hahnauto.com/retail_locations_nuway.asp
Made in America!

Author Topic: Made in America!  (Read 5463 times)

itjustmeD

Made in America!
« on: March 24, 2010, 06:45:48 PM »
Made in America is the name of a new store in Elma, NY. I didn\'t catch the street that it\'s on but it\'s opening on April 3rd.

Everything in the store has to be 100% Made in America, right down to the packaging & the print on the packaging. :) If the product doesn\'t meet these standards, the owner will ship it right back to the manufacture. The owner also owns another business (it looked like some kind of machine shop or small factory of some sorts from the picture that they showed of it for only a moment) that is down the street from the store. I had seen this during the Buffalo channel 4 (wivb) 11pm news broadcast tonight. American made means a great deal to me so I wanted to share this with you all.

I\'m not sure if this a problem with my posting something like this; so if yall don\'t think this is appropriate, please feel free to delete it or just tell me.

Offline CoraC143

Re: Made in America!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 04:07:19 AM »
General Discussion is just that. Thanks for sharing this! I saw a documentary on a family in NYC that tried to live China Free for a year, and found it extremely difficult.

Offline ollllllo

• Club Member
    • http://www.jokineninc.com
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 08:47:44 AM »
Thanks for the info. Sounds interesting. Id like to check that out.

Now china free? That would be really hard!
85CJ7 Streetable
85CJ7 Buggy style
06 F350 Powerstroke
www.JokinenInc.com

Offline rejeep

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 09:13:20 AM »

ollllllo wrote:
Now china free? That would be really hard!

that would kill my sunday dinner...
Chen Garden and I are good friends..

XJ-Knight

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 01:42:29 PM »
I live on the West Seneca/Elma border, when it opens and I figure out the adress I will definently check this place out

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=1767.0;prev_next=next