https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/
Aussie Locker

Author Topic: Aussie Locker  (Read 16652 times)

fedrusion

Re: Aussie Locker
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 11:02:21 AM »
They had both after 96, but most had the 8.25. Most recognizable by the flat spot on the bottom of the diff.

jimsh

Re: Aussie Locker
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 06:42:16 AM »
I also give this product a 10. I recently installed one in the front end of my tj, It was used and it was run hard before i had it, i was a little concerned because i saw the damage to the front axle of the vehicle it came out of. Carrier and ring and pinion didn\'t hold up but this locker did, it is currently functioning flawlessly. Install was easy, if it wasn\'t for my own stupidity, the last spring popped out and flew over my shoulder. 1 and 1/2 hours looking for it, finally found it in my yard with a magnet. At any rate, i have only locked into 4wd twice since the install.Once to verify it worked, took the jeep around the corner to climb a hill, where i would normally be stuck spinning two tires didn\'t happen, had left rear tire about 18 inches off the ground when i decided that was high enough, the second time i was climbing on another truck tire, my tj on 31\'s climbed on top of a 36 like it was nothing. A little spinning of the rear tires at about 3/4 of the way up, where it would have stayed if not for the locker. I know it really isn\'t smart to lock up my dana 35 in the rear due to breakage but i cant wait to do it.

test block /modules/smf/index.php?topic=1615.15